Share this article:
10 Reasons to Visit Elsevier Booth 2541 During AAPS 2014
The 2014 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition takes place in San Diego, California, from November 2nd to November 6th. Elsevier is excited to attend, and we hope you stop by and visit us! Keep reading for ten reasons you’ll want to stop by booth 2541.
- Chat with Elsevier editorial staff about publishing in Elsevier journals or books.
- Find out about our exciting, high-impact journals, such as Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews and Drug Discovery Today.
- We have special ribbons for our Elsevier authors! Proudly display your author status as you walk around the AAPS exhibit hall and sessions.
- Keep an eye out for Elsevier authors at the booth. If they’re on hand, maybe they’ll sign your book!
- Unlock current foundational content with Elsevier’s Biomedical Science Reference Module.
- Discover our exciting online solutions, such as Scopus, PharmaPendium, ScienceDirect, and more.
- Show your poster to the world! Upload your poster to the Elsevier Poster in my Pocket app.
- Join our social community – @ELSpharma and Elsevier Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Books are discounted up to 30%, and we’ll ship them globally, for free!
- Browse recently published books from Academic Press, such as Drug Stability for Pharmaceutical Scientists by Thorsteinn Loftsson, and Design and Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Tablets by Reynir Eyjolfsson, and more.
It is impossible to imagine modern medicine without the continuing contributions of pharmaceutical science. This notably cross-disciplinary field, encompassing biomedical science, pharmacology, chemistry, microbiology, toxicology, genetics, and more, enables the discovery and development of drugs that millions of people depend on. Elsevier’s journals, books, eBooks and online solutions are used every day by researchers and industry professionals.